Join my Vampire Bite Blog Hop, Jolie's first blog fest for 2013!
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Anyone with a blog!
1. Sign up using the Linky list below. The sign-up closes on 2/13/2013 at 11:59 p.m., U.S.A. central time.
2. Place the badge on the front page of your blog.
3. If you are placing the badge on your blog without using the HTML code, be sure to link the badge to this page. (http://www.preciousmonsters.com/p/blog-page.html)
4. Please promote the hop. To promote on Twitter, please include this hashtag #vampirebloghop.
(You can promote on Twitter right now! Click the link!)
Join the Vampire Bite Blog Hop! http://bit.ly/10OzyfX #vampirebloghop #bloghop #vampires #ValentinesDay @Joliedupre
1. I'm an erotica author. Therefore, some other erotica authors might be drawn to this hop. For that reason, if you have a problem with erotica or if you're under the age of 18, you probably shouldn't be joining this hop.
2. Blogs that don't display the Vampire Bite Blog Hop badge will be deleted from the Linky list. (I will periodically go through the list on up to February 14.) Please contact me if you can't place the badge on your blog.
3. Blog about vampires. You decide. (Except see No. 4 and 5.) Some ideas?
Your new vampire book release
Why you love vampires
Why you hate vampires
Best vampire characters
Interview with a vampire novelist
Real-life vampire stories
Vampire survival tips
Your vampire short story or flash fiction
4. Blogs that don't feature a vampire blog post on February 14 will be deleted from the Linky list. What time? I'll give you until 2:00 p.m., USA central time.
5. No religious or political rants. The Vampire Bite Blog Hop is supposed to be fun. When readers come to your blog, I don't want them feeling like they're reading a sermon or feeling like they're enduring a political ad. Take your religious and political rants elsewhere. Thanks.
I will read all blog posts, no matter how many, and I will leave a comment at each. I will promote each blog post to my over 6,000 followers on Twitter, and I will also retweet your tweets. I will promote your blog post on my Facebook author page, and I will promote your blog post on Google+.
I look forward to reading your vampire posts!!