Ida Buscetto is an African American Zxxtergin found in my books The M Series. (To learn what an Zxxtergin monster is, visit Pseudodictionary.com.)
Ida enjoys cooking fried brain for the Buscetto family, and the family loves to munch on the snack, during the day, before they head out at night, seeking blood. Brains can be stored in the freezer until ready for use.
Makes: 4 servings
1 human brain
1 cup flour
1/2 cup cornmeal
Salt and pepper for seasoning
Oil for frying
1. Forty-eight hours before cooking, take a brain out of the freezer and defrost it by placing it in the fridge for 24-hours.
2. For the brain to fry properly, the membrane and blood clots need to be removed. Soak the brain in cold water for 24-hours. Then cut the brain into bite size pieces.
3. Season the brain with salt and pepper.
4. Mix the corn meal and the flour together in a bowl. Drop the brain into the bowl and coat the pieces with the mixture.
5. Heat a frying pan with oil.
6. Fry the brain until golden brown.
I Love Horror/Paranormal Novellas Blog Hop August 2012