Thursday, March 29, 2012
Werewolves: True or False Quiz
A werewolf, known also as a lycanthrope, is a person who has the ability to shapeshift into a wolf. Do you know your werewolf?
True or False
1. If you are bitten by a werewolf, you won't become a werewolf.
2. A werewolf protection kit should include symbols of Christianity - a cross, holy water and the Bible.
3. The best way to kill a werewolf is to cut its head off.
4. A person can shift into a werewolf at will.
5. Silver, alone, kills werewolves.
1. False - A werewolf bite will turn you into a werewolf. The bite needs to be a strong one with the saliva mixed in with your blood.
2. False - Crosses and holy water and a Bible do absolutely nothing to harm a werewolf.
3. True - As reported at Shapeshifters and Werewolves, "A werewolf can be killed by any wound that completely destroys the heart or the brain, but decapitation is the most effective way."
4. True - According to Werewolf Facts 91, "Depending on the person, he can transform at a variety of times. He may do it: at night, at will, during the full moon, or when he is extremely emotional or stressed."
5. False - Silver alone will not kill a werewolf. A bullet can kill a werewolf, but it doesn't matter if the bullet is silver or not.
So do you like werewolves? Let me know!
Don't forget to "like" Jolie du Pre on Facebook!